TOSEAST RETURN POLICY
Toseast offers a 15day return policy on most products sold. Manufacturer restrictions apply to certain products as detailed below and as updated periodically. Customer may obtain additional details and updates by contacting Toseast customer service personell, who can be reached by calling 1-855-894-9669.
- Return Restrictions :
– Defective Product Returns : Customer may return defective products to Toseast who will process the warranty claims on your behalf.
– Non-Defective Product Returns : Customer may return most non-defective products directly to Toseast within 15 days of invoice date and receive credit/refund less the shipping cost. If there is a seller restocking charge it will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by a minimum of 25%.
– Special Orders : Products that are considered special orders / custom products such as but not limited to (custom control panels) are not returnable.
- Customer Shipment of Returned Merchandise :
– Retrun Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number : No returns fo any type will be accepted by Seller unless accompanied bu a unique RMA number, which customer may obtain by providing the following information to Toseast Customer Service : Customer Name, applicable invoice number, product model and serial number, and detail for reason for return. Customer has 10 days to return the item after the applicable RMA is issued. Toseast reserves the right to refuse any unauthorized returns: those that occur after the 10 day period or those involving products that are unaccompanied by valid RMA’s.
– Returned Products Must Be Complete : All products MUST BE returned 100% complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. Manufacturer packaging must be in pristine condition, no markings, or writings, or damages. Toseast reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete products. In addition Toseat may charge a minimum of 25% restocking fee for returns that are accepted.
– Responsibility for Shipping Costs : Toseast will provide return instructions, the customer is then responsible for shipping the product back to Toseast in the allotted timeframe. The customer is responsible for all freight / brokerage costs.
- Merchandise Damaged in Transit :
– Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products : If a package containing items purchased from the seller arrives at a Customers address damaged, customer should refuse to accept deliveryfrom the carrier. If a customer does accept delivery of such a package, customer must : (A) note the damage on the carriers delivery record so that seller or customer may file a claim; (b) save, as is, the merchandise and the original box and packing it arrived in, including shipping box; and (c) promptly notify seller either by calling Toseast Customer Service to arrange for carrier inspection and pickup of damaged merchandise. If the Customer does not so note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not notify the Seller within 2-3 days of delivery acceptance, Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged. Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and Seller’s regular return policy, as described in sections 1 and 2 above, and all current manufacturers warranties and restrictions will apply.
- Credits :
Any credit issued by Seller to Customer under this return policy must be used witin 2 years from the date that the credit was issued and may only be used for future purchases of Product and/or Services. Any credit or portion therof not used within the 2 year period will automatically expire.